Executive Assistant - Dakar, Senegal
Lumark Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing small business providing professional services and consulting to Government and commercial clients. Lumark fosters a work environment built on process and technology that provides an effective method for meeting our clients’ needs.
Lumark has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our team, on-site, in Dakar, Senegal in support of U.S. diplomatic operations. This position will be paid in U.S. Dollars. The salary range is between $60,000 and $75,000 (~36,300,000.00 - 45,400,000.00 West African CFA Franc).
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com with the position title stated in the subject line.
- Provide office support and prepare documentation using various data systems.
- Review and prepare electronic travel authorizations and vouchers submitted by staff in accordance with Travel Policy.
- Receive, review, modify, update, track and distribute internal and external correspondence and other actions throughout their lifecycle.
- Provide editorial support through various forms of correspondence.
- Provide logistical and planning support for offsite meetings (i.e. event planning).
- Answer phones and address general inquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Schedule and plan meetings and/or teleconferences to include preparing support materials, reserving meeting locations.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes (in-person and telephone)
- Maintain office files, records and logs showing the status of actions and correspondence.
- Proof-read and provide edits to documentation.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the office's functions to be able to coordinate the work of the office with the work of other offices.
- Provide office management to include calendar maintenance and scheduling appointments for the team and/or management.
- Supply management to include ordering and tracking supply levels.
- Review and determine the need for revision of existing administrative policies and procedures.
- Greet and provide security escort for visitors while on-site at client facilities.
- Enter time and attendance records in a reporting system.
- Identify and review records.
- As needed, create briefing books and presentations.
- Comfortable interfacing with Government, Congressional, and private sector clients at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Senegal and its customs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and currently Reside in Dakar, Senegal
We thank you for your consideration of the job and wish you the best.