Strategic Planning Analyst
Job Description : Lumark Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic small business providing innovative solutions to government and commercial clients. Our experienced, passionate professionals provide expertise in program oversight, financial and investment analysis, healthcare IT, systems engineering and quality management. Lumark has an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Planning Analyst to join our growing team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Propose, draft, and plan meeting agendas.
- Provide support for meetings, sessions and conferences.
- Coordinating across the agency’s planning and budget functions.
- Assuring proper record keeping.
- Skill in utilizing computer-based strategic and performance management tools.
- Ability to clearly communicate issues to diverse audiences, including peers and executive officials.
- Work across departments to coordinate program related items.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Skilled in the use of spreadsheets and databases (Excel, Access).
- Ability to organize data gathering and data analysis, develop project plans, create reports.
- Ability to write clearly, using proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
- Experience with SharePoint is highly desired.
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university and completed at least one year of study.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
Complete this employment application (PDF)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management and scheduling skills