Director, Capture Management
Job Description : Lumark Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing small minority-owned and disadvantaged business providing professional services and consulting to Government and commercial clients. Lumark fosters a work environment built on process and technology that provides an effective method for meeting our clients’ needs. Lumark has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Capture Management to join our growing team. Duties will include but not be limited to :
- Plans, directs, and controls all activities related to the capture effort for small and large, complex bids including accountability of all phases of capture management.
- Develops capture strategies that synthesize information regarding the customer, competitors and the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Creates a sound business case and value proposition that melds customer requirements with corporate goals and objectives.
- Translates the win strategy into a comprehensive capture plan including win themes and discriminators, competitive analysis, price-to-win, and a customer engagement plan.
- Develop appropriate teaming strategies, including definition and negotiation of teaming agreements.
- Develops, leads, and presents step reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to business development such as business administration, etc.
- Twelve (12) years of experience supporting business development and/or capture activities in the Federal sector to include related technical or program management experience with four (4) of those years focusing on capturing large Government bids for FAA, IRS, DoD, DoS or similar federal agencies
- Proven results at competitively winning new business as a capture manager on programs of increasing value.
- Experience in competitive analysis, customer analysis, win strategy development, conducting step reviews and price-to win analysis.
- Must have the ability to obtain a United States Security Clearance.
Complete this employment application (PDF)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work with cross-function teams to develop proposals in various functional areas
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management and scheduling skills