Job Description : Lumark Technologies, Inc. is a dynamic small business providing innovative solutions to government and commercial clients. Our experienced, passionate professionals provide expertise in program oversight, financial and investment analysis, healthcare IT, systems engineering and quality management. Lumark Technologies has an open position to support our valued customer, the Defense Health Agency, in the Washington, DC metro area for an Operations Manager. Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Deployment and transition.
- Policies and process writing.
- Workflow management & process improvement.
- Life Cycle Management.
- Release management.
- Operations Management.
- Incident Management.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Management, or Related Field.
- MS or MBA is a plus.
- Strong experience with systems development and life cycle management.
- Experienced in incident management.
- Ability to map/design and effectively implement work flows, practices, processes and procedures
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project is required.
- Familiarity with SharePoint is required.
- 8+ years of experience is required.
- Minimum Current Public Trust Clearance is required.
- Ability to qualify for a 6C clearance.
Complete this employment application (PDF)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management and scheduling skills