Database Solutions Architect/Subject Matter Expert
Job Description : Lumark Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly growing small minority-owned and disadvantaged business providing professional services and consulting to Government and commercial clients. Lumark fosters a work environment built on process and technology that provides an effective method for meeting our clients’ needs. Lumark has an exciting opportunity for a Database Solutions Architect/Subject Matter Expert to join our growing team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Evaluating current/existing data systems and providing input on conceptualizing and architecting solutions.
- Analyzing current system and potential challenges with conversion to new data system solutions.
- Preparing written analyses, reports, presentations on the project scope and/or results of activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 5 years in complex problem solving with customers, data analytics, or related competencies.
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal), mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Able to effectively execute work plans.
- Able to provide quality assurance.
- Proficient in SQL, PL SQL, Oracle, VBA, and / or other technical skills related to data extraction, transformation and loading.
- Familiarity with tools such as Tableau, APEX, .NET, Java, Python and SharePoint.
Complete this employment application (PDF)
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong time management and scheduling skills